Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Loggins Direct Mail

Specifications:
This job required us to create a direct mail piece. We are to create an "eggshell" in order for us to only change a few elements within the "eggshell". We have to change at least 3 elements. We have to create a document that will adapt to two different demographics and narrow them down as far as they will go.


My choice:
I chose to do a direct mail piece for Military Science (ROTC). After speaking with my commander, he wanted me to create a piece that thanked individuals for their interest in the program. I will apply one piece to females in the military with the photos, names and addresses changes. My second piece will apply to males with the photos, names and addresses changing as well. 


Below is my rough that I have created. It will have 4 printed sides, back to back. Front, inside left, inside right and back. My rough shows a white background but in reality, it will be black with yellow and white type. 

                             
Girl Version FINAL
                                                                         
Boy Version Final
INSIDE LEFT
INSIDE RIGHT
BACK

Thumbs- Outside and Inside

2 Thumbnails- Outside and Inside

2 Thumbnails- Outside and Inside

All images are copyright of Jessica Loggins 2011. 


No comments:

Post a Comment