Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Newspaper Ad

My newspaper ad is either going to be 3.79 x 4 or 4 x 3.79.

Specifications: This assignment was a newspaper ad and we had to use a bitmap image. With this bitmap image though, we could not take it into illustration and work on it so we had to solely depend on our artistic (drawing) abilities. I would have liked for the edges of the letters to be more precise. There were several steps that I had to do to get the bitmap image ready for placement into the ad. It had to be scanned (line screen) and the resolution is 679! 

My target audience was females who are interested in getting portraits done (seniors, graduations etc).

My call to action is the contact info- website and phone numbers.

Thumbs 1-4

Thumbs 5-8

Thumbs 9 & 10

2 Roughs

Here is the final version!


All images are copyright of Jessica Loggins 2011.



No comments:

Post a Comment